Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip to Aldor Acres Farm

It was the day of the Pumpkin Patch Field Trip to Aldor Acres Farm and I was one of the parent volunteers. I had to get him ready for school. I drove to the school and parked my car.

When the teacher assigned groups, Brandon got upset because none of his friends were in our group. He was crying all the way to the school bus. Then I heard the teacher said that the kids can sit anywhere and finally Brandon slowly started to calm down. I took out his NDS to share with his friends. The boys had a good time sharing the games on the bus ride.

At Aldor Acres Farm, the group parted ways and checked out what's around. We first went into the barn on the right side. The kids played on the hay stacks and held baby bunnies. Then we went over to the left side of the barn. There were bigger bunnies, puppies in the pen, and more hay stacks for the kids to climb on. They enjoyed that. I was carrying the kids backpacks while they played.


The kids got messy with the mud puddles. I was glad there was a hose to rinse most of it off. It started to rain and got chilly as we were finishing lunch. After lunch, it was the hay ride to the pumpkin patch. The kids were so happy to pick their own pumpkins.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com