Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Monday, May 11, 2015

Creative Mother's Day Card

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! Our Little One surprised me with a special card and craft he made at school. He came home Friday and said I wasn't allowed to look in his school bag until Sunday (Mother's Day). I usually check for his homework and notices, but this time I promised him I wouldn't look in there. And when Sunday came, he surprised me with these wonderful gifts:




This one was from his "show-and-tell" where I helped Little Brandon prepare to teach the class how we created this. I collected enough egg shells for the students and filled them with soil. During class, Brandon gave his classmates some seeds to put in their soil. These were edible sprouts and can be used to put in salads. Later on, the eggshell plants ended up as part of Mother's Day gifts. how wonderful!





Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com