Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Brandon's School Artwork

Do you find your shelf piled up or your house all cluttered with papers and artwork that your preschooler/child made? Do you get caught throwing out their stuff into the recycling bin? I'm sure some of you have experienced this. A few times Little Brandon saw his stuff in the recycling box and asked me to get it out for him. Recently, I've been taking photos of his school's artwork and keeping it in our digital gallery.

I found this article on Erica Ehm's YummyMummyClub.ca Facebook Page and brought me to her webpage: What do you do With All That Artwork? I also saw a few other suggestions from responders with these tips:

Pick out some pieces to send to friends and relatives. This is what Little Brandon does sometimes while making his artwork at school. He makes something for his classmates with the artwork he did in class.

Keep only a few favorite ones at home. I store them in a large binder of the ones we both like.

I take photos of them in a digital file. Sometimes I post it on my online gallery to share with friends and family. This is my way of keeping organized and Little Brandon recycles the 'hardcopy' ones he doesn't want to keep anymore.

Here are some of my favorites from his kindergarten artwork collection:











Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com