Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Sick Day

I had a frustrating day all Saturday. I had to take little Brandon to see a doctor about his coughing and found out he had a mild bronchitis. The doctor prescribed a padiatric antibiotic instead of the cough syrup.

 I had to go back to the pharmacy like 3 times because they told me the meds will be ready for pick up in about 20 minutes. I walked around the store and picked up groceries. Came back to give the pharmacist my healthcard to update my records. She told me to come back in a bit. So then I walked around the store again to kill time, came back and waited at the seated area. About 2-1/2 hours later, it was finally ready.

What else was worst was that idiot pharmacist left my healthcard on the other counter. Another patient (who was just standing by me) told me she found it there. So lucky nobody snatched it. I was so pissed off with their service.

At home, I had an even more frustrating time getting little Brandon to finish his meds. He absolutely hated the taste of it. I tried giving him bites of bananas and gave him small syringe doses at the same time so the taste is less awful.


ABOUT THE ANTIBIOTIC

Sandoz-Azithromycin
Azithromycin belongs to the family of medications known as macrolide antibiotics. It is used to treat certain types of infections that are caused by bacteria.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com