Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Friday, November 23, 2012

KINDER Celebrates "A Joy To Share" Program

It was another exciting moment when we received a package of holiday edition Kinder Surprise Eggs. We received a pack of Kinder Mini Eggs, A Kinder Surprise Maxi Giant egg, A Kinder Surprise Tree, and a Kinder Surprise Train.  Just a note that unlike Kinder Surprise, the Kinder Mini Eggs are not nut-free as they contain a delicious milky hazelnut center! I didn't give those to little Brandon as I am afraid he might have nut allergies.




We both sat on the floor and opened the box together and Brandon was excited to see what's new.  I went for the new Mini Eggs as I couldn't resist trying one (or few). I really like the festive packaging and thought it was a great idea for gift giving. Brandon chose which package he wants to open, so he picked the one with the tree packaging. He enjoyed the chocolate and also share a piece with me.


We got a "Sprinty" toy.


How our family is giving back this holiday season is donate to our local food bank (just as we do each year) and happiness as well as spending quality time with family. Also want to share this: The other day my 4-yr-old says "I love you" to me. Then I asked him what does he love about me. He answers "because you are a Kinder Mom". I giggled with him. That was too cute and it was priceless!


In support of Children's Miracle Network, KINDER is celebrating 'A Joy To Share' program by hosting another BIG giveaway on Facebook this season! And ‘tis the season for us to all give and give back, while sharing the joy with our own communities! KINDER Canada will be giving away 7,500 coupons to enjoy their delicious Kinder Mini Eggs, for free on their Facebook Page! This giveaway will begin on November 26th and will last for 10 weekdays, giving out 750 coupons each day at 12pm ET.


Watch the Martin Family story on Kinder Canada's Facebook page. Please "share" it with your friends and family to help encourage donations to the Children's Miracle Network. For every share of the video, Kinder will donate $1 to the Children’s Miracle Network, up to $5,000. Tell us if you know of other inspiring CMN stories.




Disclosure: I’m part of the Kinder® Mom program and I received special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com