Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Friday, October 12, 2012

I'm a Kinder Mom #KinderMom


I am thrilled to share with you all that I have been selected as a Kinder Mom Ambassador of the 2012/2013 Kinder Mom Program! The Kinder Mom Program (launched in August 2011) helped to build a Facebook community and supported the Children's Miracle Network through a Joy to Share Program and a lot more. Thanks to MomCentral.com and Kinder Canada!


Little Brandon and I have always loved Kinder chocolates, especially those Kinder Surprise Eggs. Those are really quite addicting. When I first introduced the Kinder Surprise Eggs to Brandon, he loved them ever since. One time, we shared it on his birthday with his entire preschool class. Each of the kids (including his teachers) got one. I loved seeing those smiles on the children's faces. It was joyful to see that big smile on Brandon's face when hwe unwrapped the foil from the Kinder Egg togher and shared the chocolate. We had fun finding out the little surprise toys inside. Of course, he only gets this treat when he's well behaved or did something that made me proud.

KINDER has been creating moments of joy for families across Canada (although not permitted for sale in the U.S. - Sorry my American friends) for over 30 years. Theier staple, the KINDER SURPRISE Egg, is not only a delicious chocolate treat (made with simple ingredients like high-quality cocoa, real sugar, a visible milky lining, and peanut-free), but is also a toy you and your child can enjoy together. We share Kinder Surprise eggs to celebrate small victories and special moments.


Visit the Kinder website and become a fan on Facebook.



Disclosure: I’m part of the Kinder® Mom program and I receive compensation as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com