Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Funny Conversation

Last night while I was getting Brandon cleaned up during bath time, Brandon and I was having a funny conversation. I was in the bathroom with him and I was looking at my hair. I found a few strands of white hair. I hated it and I wanted to pluck it out with my tweezers.

Brandon: What are you doing, Mommy?
Mommy: I am plucking out my white hairs.
Brandon: Why you have white hair, Mommy?
Mommy: Because I'm getting old. *pouts face* I feel like a grandma.
Brandon: But grandma is upstairs.
Mommy: I know. I mean I feel like a grandma with all these white hair. You know what? I'm gonna become grandma when you have kids and babies of your own. You're growing and you're not baby anymore.
Brandon: I want to stay a baby.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com