Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chinese New Year Outfit

Last night (well, around 3am), Brandon came into our room and woke us up. As usual, he wants mommy to sleep with him in his room. Just when I was tucking him into bed, he started hurling. For the rest of the night till morning, Brandon threw up about 7 times and tells me he had a stomach ache. Poor little guy. I was blaming on the carrot cake he had.

I didn't get much sleep myself. I had to change his soiled clothes like 3 times! Since he was still throwing up and hurling, we had to miss out on the Chinese New Year Potluck at Frog Hollow Neighborhood House. He really wanted to go. Later that evening, I took some photos of Brandon in his red Chinese New Year outfit. This will be the last time he will be wearing it because he was already growing out of it. 

And he seems to be feeling a bit better. Hope he'll be fully recovered for preschool tomorrow.







Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com