Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Monday, October 31, 2011

Brandon at his Friend's Birthday Party

Brandon attended his friend and classmate Nicole's birthday party over the weekend. It was Nicole's 3rd birthday (just over a month younger than Brandon). This was my friend's daughter. I've known him for over 10 years now. We went over to their house early to help set up banners and balloons. Brandon seemed to have a lot of fun with the new things he saw. Other friends came later, so we didn't get a chance to meet them because we didn't stay for dinner. Here's just a few pics to share...


Brandon playing with the puzzle book and also the kitchen set


Brandon and Nicole sharing toys



I had to roll my eyes everytime Brandon makes a funny face whenever I ask him to smile at the camera. He does it on purpose.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com