Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Miniature Train Ride at Burnaby Central Railway

I mentioned to the Hubby about the miniature train rides at Burnaby Central Railway in Confederation Park that my friend told me about. Yay, we went to check it out! We've never been there and I wanted to bring Brandon for his first train ride. The venue is only open on weekends and holidays from 11 am to 5 pm. The miniature railway runs during the Spring, Summer, and Fall.

The trains and railway tracks were built and maintained by the members of BC Society of Model Engineers.

Location:
For those of you who haven't been there, driving to the Burnaby Central Railway is easy. It's just north of Hastings Street (about 5 blocks) on Willingdon at the Confederation Park.

Rainbow Creek Station
120 North Willingdon Avenue
Burnaby, BC V5C 6K1

Fares:
$2.50 per person
FREE for children under 3
$25 for 12 rides (No expiry date)

As always, I carry my camera for all of Brandon's adventures.






And there's a Halloween train ride in October. We'll probably check it out.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com