Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Frog Hollow Health Fair

I attended the Frog Hollow Neighborhood's Health Fair on Wednesday, April 28, 2010. Every year they have this event. I brought Brandon along and went with my father-in-law. There were lots of info as well as free items (such as stickers, info, and activity sheets for kids). There was also a prize draw at the end of the event. I didn't stay for the announcement, but I have put in my entry in the ballot.

I got a call later on that day and was told that I have won. I was surprised and walked down to pick it up. When I brought home the gift bag, I opened it and found some new clothes that Brandon could use. There were also some kids toothpaste and activity books that he can use. It was great! Some were girl's clothing, but I decided to donate those ones. I told my husband when he got back from work.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com