Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Monday, January 18, 2010

Brandon's 8th tooth at 15-months

Brandon's 8th tooth (at the bottom) has come out a few weeks ago. He's 15-months now and is still teething. I still give him some teething toys to bite on. I remember he had his first tooth at 8-months. Some babies teeth early (around three months old), and some teeth later. Brandon seems to be on the later side.

Some of our friends' babies almost have a full set of teeth at the age of 1. Of course, every baby is different. Like many things about babies, you can't compare progress on someone else's chart.



You can download a free printable teething chart for you to keep track of your little one's teething progress.




Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Unknown said...

My son David also had his first tooth when he was 8 months old. I was also worried about him because some babies do have their teeth as early as three months. I consulted some of the dentists in Nashua and I was glad to hear the same response as yours. They told me that there are indeed babies who develop their teeth later than the usual. Right now, my son is turning 16 months and he now has 10 teeth.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com