Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Friday, January 8, 2010

Brandon doesn't like to go to bed

Happy New Year's everyone! Nothing too exciting for us during New Year's Day.

Anyway, I want to talk about my little Brandon's sleep problem lately. He's been doing fine for a few days, but he's been whining and never really wants to go to sleep.

Brandon is just over a year old and he sleeps well during the night. He also takes a good 2hr nap in the afternoon. The only problem is that he doesn't like going to bed. It'll take him about 2hrs to finally fall asleep. We do regular bedtime routines (such as reading books) and he seems to enjoy them, but once I turn off the lights he'll start whining or if I leave the room he'll keep crying. I quietly tell him it's bedtime and I lie down with him and he'll whine again and stands up. He won't go to bed alone unless I'm beside him, so we have a bed beside his crib. He's been weaned from breastfeeding for about a month now. How do I get my toddler to go to bed by himself?

I'm trying different solutions and ways so that he'll go to bed peacefully on his own. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm really looking forward to hear them.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com