Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Not Ready to Wean from Breastfeeding

I was about to make my decision to wean Brandon off breastfeeding after he turns 1-year old. I've been trying to sleep train so he can soothe himself to sleep, but the only way he will fall asleep is by nursing during afternoon naps and night. After looking for information online, I came across an article on a website that made me think. Here's the link to the article: Reasons not to Sleep Train (Breastfeeding, Evolution, Safe Infant Sleep & Psychology).

Since I don't feed him formula, I think it is important for Brandon to continue to get all the nutrients he needs from breastmilk. And if he is ready to wean, I will let him make his decision. I hope I can keep up with my supply for the next few months.



Bookmark and Share



Up to 50% off Summer Product!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com