Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Slept through the night

Latest photo:



Nothing too much has happened, but I am happy to share that Brandon slept 12 hours through the night (without being nursed back to sleep) for the first time. Though, he still keeps rolling around on the bed and trying to rub his face/chest occasionally. He still wears no-scratch mitts.

He's been eating regularly and seems to be eating a little bit more lately. And he seems to be getting heavier, as I noticed when I carry him. He's growing :) He loves snacking on Mum-Mum rice crackers. It's like he's addicted. He can finally hold and eat the whole piece; unlike before I put in a feeder mesh for him.

Original Vegetable

I have not seen the one with the carrot flavor at the stores. I'd like to have him try that one if I do ever find it.

Carrot

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com