Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cloth Diapers vs. Disposable Diapers


Recently I bought some one-size cloth diapers that adjust sizes with snap-on buttons. I bought 4 only since they are quite pricey. They each come with super-absorbant microfiber liners that slip inside. Reason why I bought them is because they are environmentally friendly and that I would save some money in the long-run. The only inconvenience with cloth diapers is that I have to wash them every time I change my baby. And it has to be changed more frequently to avoid leaks. So far so good since the first time I used them; just little bit wet sometimes on the side.

We are still using disposable diapers especially overnight and when we go out. Of course, disposables are still more convenient and mostly stays absorbent. Also, poop still goes up baby’s back usually when he’s in a sitting position. My Hubby prefers to use disposables over cloth diapers. It just depends on preference. I use both.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com