Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Monday, February 9, 2009

Better Sleep

Brandon has been sleeping pretty good lately. I know there are good days and then there are bad days. Sometimes, once he falls asleep in my arms, I try to slowly put him into his crib. But as soon as I put him down, he would start crying. He still co-sleep with us in our bed sometimes at night. It is also easier for night feedings. Also I didn’t want to wake him.

Every now and then, he was able to fall asleep on his own in his own crib. Tucking him tightly and swaddling in his blanket seems to get Brandon fall asleep quicker. What I learned is that most babies sleep better being swaddled. For those moms out there, let me know if this works for you.

I also recommend these books as they give you some useful advices:
The No-cry Sleep Solution by Elizabeth Pantley & The Happiest Baby on the Block by Harvey Karp



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com